Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by TommyIrish
Originally Posted by NYMafia
On another note Tommy. If you ever write something you feel is solid enough to get posted up, let me know. I don't typically open my doors to others, but if I like what you write and feel it fits with the other content of ButtonGuys I'd welcome you to post up by me for exposure (if thats even something you'd be interested in). Let me know

I'd definitely be interested in that, I highly appreciate the offer., itd be an honour if my work would be good enough to be put up. I always wanted to do one on the East Harlem Purple Crew. The Meldish Brothers, Danny Leo, Angelo Prisco, Mikey Nose, Ronnie Mastrovincenzo etc etc etc.. big time earners and major junk dealers, allegedly did alot of heavy work

Good. My one caveat is just don't write a piece about current and active guys. If they're dead, or long retired, write what you want. But otherwise stay away from those guys. ok?

Done. One thing i noticed about your work, is you dont really get into detailed info regarding old hits etc. I like to get very detailed on hits etc...sometimes being descriptive with how theyre murdered etc..try to paint a vivid picture in the readers mind...So if that kind of writing doesnt fit with the other pieces...it may not work for your page. I look at it from if i was reading it..what would be most interesting to me if i was reading it. I write from a street guys perspective...so im trying to write what street guys want to read

Last edited by TommyIrish; 11/16/21 01:07 PM.

"You must learn to skim the cream off the top without disturbing the milk"