Originally Posted by NYMafia
[quote=TommyIrish]Appreciate that, I try not to post the ones i acquired from your site or other sites/pages. Its interesting posting in here, you want to post good stuff but not your best stuff, but the best stuff is probably the most rare ones, so those are what you end up sharing. Im an aspiring OC writer so i really enjoy your work, Great Job, ive learned alot through your pieces

Thank you for the compliment Tommy. I greatly appreciate the vote of confidence in my work. It's always invigorating when someone enjoys your work and lets you know it.

I had the Clemenza and Carrozza pics (although Carrozza was black and white), but I hope you don't mind if I snatch a few from you for my gallery. You have a couple of unique pics, and some nice clean shots. Di Lapi and Castellano pics is very graphic and clear. And some of those murder scenes are solid too.

I gotta say it again. Good work my friend. Keep it up. I'm really enjoying your posts. It's refreshing to see

No not at all, please use them freely, ive saved many from your galleries, Thank You thats Much Appreciated, its nice to hear that you are enjoying some of them

Last edited by TommyIrish; 11/16/21 12:10 AM.

"You must learn to skim the cream off the top without disturbing the milk"