Originally Posted by Louiebynochi
Penissi is a woman beating piece of shit like a lot of them but you guys can’t tell me that if Mike Desantis or George Conte or Patty Dellarusso said they were gonna kill you or might be plotting to you wouldn’t take it serious....in that life only the paranoid last...I don’t give a shit if it’s 2021 if your not paranoid today then tomorrow your dead....and the mob and especially associates are involved in violence and shooting as a regular course of business...

If they told him they were going to kill him their really stupid and probably have been indicted by now. Pennisi is obviously crazy and paranoid. This is the guy who said his house was shaking for hours to the point glasses and plates were rattling, and he took it as a sign his deceased grandparents wanted him to cooperate. He also claims numerous black guys were laying on him in downtown Manhattan to kill him. He even claims they were members of the Bloods street gang. How he figures that I don't know, I doubt they'd be repping their colors on a hit. In reality they were probably regular black guys he happened to pass on the streets, but in his crazy and paranoid mind they were out to kill him. The nutjob even said he would walk by his window carrying his daughter to dissuade his killers.