Originally Posted by Lenox
Originally Posted by GerryLang
Originally Posted by jace
Pennisi just wanted to rat, he was possibly scared of eventually going to prison on something, or he was crazy.

Something tells me John Pennisi cooperating had a lot to do with all the turmoil surrounding that married girl he was dating. I think they broke up and then his capo’s brother started dating her. Shit went down hill from there.

Yes, Pennisi was lovesick over a girl. He thought Boobsie Castelle or his brother was screwing his ex girlfriend. He got one of the Perna sons jammed up because Perna's wife was friends with his ex. Don't forget Pennisi killed a guy over a girl, and knocked the girlfriend's teeth out.

Originally Posted by GerryLang
Originally Posted by jace
Pennisi just wanted to rat, he was possibly scared of eventually going to prison on something, or he was crazy.

Something tells me John Pennisi cooperating had a lot to do with all the turmoil surrounding that married girl he was dating. I think they broke up and then his capo’s brother started dating her. Shit went down hill from there.

Yes, Pennisi was lovesick over a girl. He thought Boobsie Castelle or his brother was screwing his ex girlfriend. He got one of the Perna sons jammed up because Perna's wife was friends with his ex. Don't forget Pennisi killed a guy over a girl, and knocked the girlfriend's teeth out.

How did Perna’s son get jammed up over his wife being friends with Pennisi’s ex ?

He ratted on the son being involved in the beating of one of the real housewives of Jersey's ex husband. In return Perna got his wedding for free at their restaurant in Jersey. He thinks Perna's wife played a part in causing problems between him and his ex. The ex and Perna's wife were good friends. He seems to have a hot nut for Perna and Castelle, and it had nothing to do with mafia business.