I feel like Im on a frickin tilt-a-whirl with this stuff. My take on the various characters is this:

Michael Franzese - Legit. How can you argue against it? He's the son of Sonny Franzese and well documented as a top earner for the Colombos. I do think he stretches stories a little bit and I also have a feeling he never clipped anyone. He gets too defensive about guys talking about killing people and he for sure comes off as a white collar criminal. But who knows. However, Mikey is legit as fk. No denying.

Sammy the Bull - Obviously legit. Sammy is well documented and doesn't even need me to argue his case. I believe Sammy's stories almost 100%, but I also think he twists a few things intentionally and unintentionally. Example: I'm not convinced that Gotti was "setting" him and Loc up to take the fall so he can walk. Maybe? Who knows. It very well could be, but it's his word against John's, and John is dead. However, when Sammy tells a story, I believe him.

Coffee with Cullotta (Defunct-Deceased) - Legit. I believe most of his stories but I also think he talks about some subjects that he probably didn't have first hand knowledge of and acts like he did. Not gonna get into it, but hierarchy and leadership structure within the outfit as an example. But Frank was for sure who he said he was.

John Alite - I dunno. I mean, I think he's legit to a certain extent. He definitely knew the Gottis very well, friends with Junior, has been to the Ravenite and is seen in multiple photos around Gambino guys. But I really think he hypes his status up too much and feels the need to always taslk about how he killed guys and other guys really didn't. Seems desperate. Also his comment about Franzese and Gravano not knowing anything about the Mafia? LMFAO. Yeah, ok Mr. Albanian associate. I think he's half full of shit.

Jimmy Calandra- Legit. Well documented. He doesn't front like he was some big wig with the Bonnanos. He's telling the truth. Member of the Bath Ave crew, grew up around wiseguys, yada yada yada, Jimmy isn't lying IMO. He's probably the most entertaining of them all because he gives you a perspective of young street life for a kid from Brooklyn in the 90's and his stories are very believable. I also believe him when he gets emotional about the innocent woman murder committed by Tommy Reynolds. I like Calandra, or should I say "My good friend, Jimmy Calamandra." LOL

Fat Bald Sicilian - Who is this guy? I really have nothing against him, and he seems like a cool dude. He's not claiming to be a wiseguy and it seems that he's just interested in LCN and decided to make a little cash on the subject. But who the hell is he? His Grandpa was friends with a Genovese capo apparently and he grew up in Brooklyn? So what. I'm from Chicago, and if I had a dollar for everytime I heard someone say their Grandpa knew Al Capone or Tony Accardo, Id be a fuckin millionaire. I dunno. The "Omerta" tattoo on the arm is cheesy as fk and screams wiseguy wannabe, but I don't know the guy and I actually find him likeable. I also enjoyed him calling out that Raimondi dude.

Larry Mazza - Not sure. I believe him regarding his Scarpa ties. Im sure it's been documented and can be verified. But he seems like someone just jumping on the mob social media craze and wants to make a buck. I can't blame him. I do believe some of his stories. Colombo associate? I'd bet money on it. Made guy? ehhhh, not so sure bout that.

DJVlad - He just loves stirring the pot. I find him entertaining and I watch alot of his interviews. Im impressed with the people he gets to sit with him. He's alright. But the "OK" "OK" "OK" "OK" after every question is annoying as shit.

Patrick Bet David - See above. Very similar to Vald but has even more high profile guests and hard to book interviews. I enjoy him, but he loves to poke the bear and get the drama going amongst these guys.

So that's about the extent of my knowledge of "mob" podcasters. If anyone would like to correct me or has a different view on some of these characters, I'd love to hear it. I digress.