Boucher simply answers him with a look.
And a little smile.
- OK, I know. It's none of my business. That's my curiosity, she said, answering her own question herself.
- We won't talk about it. You'll see, it's better. Because me, that leaves me indifferent, you know. I know him well, me, Raynald. But so many things have happened ... that it doesn't hurt me. Anybody. All my supposed friends ... Trash!
- Yes N.
"Ask her if he knows anyone in New Brunswick," he adds, touching his cheek again, "for her to pass this message on to Woolley."
"Mom" mentions that he heard that Desjardins could be transferred to a maximum security penitentiary located in this Maritime province, rather than that of Sainte-Anne-des-Plaines.
- Looks like they opened up a row over there just for people like me. You know, the world that Quebec wants to get rid of. Anyway, excuse me, my little baby, for having had renewed ...
- Anger, she said, finishing her father's sentence.
- Worse mom, now, I can't call her. When we talk to each other on the phone, every time, she talks to me about money right away, continues Boucher, talking about Alexandra’s mother, Louise Mongeau. The one "Mom" calls "mum" is his former mistress, with whom he had two children. During the time they were dating, she affectionately referred to him as "my little kitty," according to what the police discovered while investigating the former Hells chief.

- Mom? Alexandra asks.
- Yes N. Right away, there. Makes me lose my whistle, huh.
- Is tiring with that. I said more.
- We talk two to three minutes on the phone, and it's over. Worse, she said, "Call me there." I want to call him, Alex. How would I say that ...? I shut my mouth on anything mom could have done to me. I never said a word ostia. I never put mom down. But I want to have minimal contact with her. How would I tell you that ... Mom, I love him, I adore him, I love him all the time. It has been a love in my life. But she's mean. With me, at least. She's not the same when you're there with her. Worse, I'm playing along because I don't want to show you how much animosity one can have.

Boucher and his daughter then have a heated discussion in which the ex-leader of the Hells drops a few coronations while calling someone a "hypocrite host" and "emptying screech." Neither the father nor the daughter mentioned his name, but the police understand that Boucher is referring to André Sauvageau, a member of the Hells Angels. The veteran biker, then 59, is nicknamed the "Curly" in the underworld because he has been bald for a long time. He was among the enemies of "Mom" during the murderous war that the latter waged. During the 1990s, Sauvageau was one of the most influential members of the Rock Machine. He joined the ranks of the Hells in May 2001, a few months after the two clans reached a truce, when Boucher was already in prison. Sauvageau is one of the only Hells Angels not to have been arrested in Operation SharQc, which sent 156 gang members and associates behind bars in 2009, precisely because he had not fought this bloody war on the Butcher sides. As part of the Magot investigation project that it was then leading, the Sûreté du Québec suspected Sauvageau of being one of the leading heads of a network of traffickers which sold nearly 50 kilos of cocaine per year in the east. of Montreal, mainly in the Hochelaga-Maisonneuve district. Sauvageau would also oversee the system of royalties - the "taxes," in middle jargon - of 10% that the Hells collect on sales from drug traffickers established in territory controlled by bikers. One of Sauvageau's business partners is said to be Boucher's ex-protégé Gregory Woolley. The previous winter, more specifically on February 19, 2014, Alexandra Mongeau was arrested on the sidelines of the same investigation as she was leaving an apartment on rue Cuvillier that was used as a hiding place for the Hells. She was in possession of a few thousand dollars at the time, which the police said was the result of drug trafficking. Incidentally, André Sauvageau and Alexandra’s mother seem to be good friends. On the evening of February 13, the police officers who were watching Sauvageau on his return from a trip abroad, at the Montreal-Trudeau airport, were surprised to observe him accompanied by the former mistress of Maurice "Mom" Butcher.

- You know, what's the connection? Mom won't say it now. She will tell you: "Well no, well no ... we're just friends." But do you have a friend who took a woman on a trip like that, ostie, just to ... well no, we're just gonna eat chips together. Eh? Butcher spits.
- No, that's it.
- You know, mom, it's always the same big poop that I have against her. Because I know what she is like, Mom. She's been with everyone I know. It's been several years but ... It bothered me without bothering me. Y'know? I was wondering, "Crisse, are you crazy?" "She let me down. Worse, I was the only person who would have helped her. Because I am the father of children. Even if she would give me her opinion ... I'm going to demolish her, her opinion. I can skate, too. In my head, it's like, "The time I was with you, I loved you, we had two beautiful children." But it always comes back to me when she said to me too: "My children, if it is not with you, I have to have them with another." She told me that, mom. She hurt me so much.
- It's mean.
- She said to me, "Crisse, you never forgave me. "I said," Louise, I have always forgiven you. I forgave you the same day you did to me. But I don't have to forget it. I forgive, but I don't forget. In any case, life is not easy, my baby.

Oh no. You know, knowing that I would be in that situation, I would have done my things differently. I wouldn't have had a child. Now is not the time for that to happen. I know this will work out, but how nice life sends you stuff sometimes ... It's stressful.
- Maybe it will be settled with your boyfriend. I do not know it. But if not, stay on good terms with the child.
- Well at least we're on good terms.
- Anyway, you had a choice. We had discussed this at the beginning. I said, "My baby, maybe now is not the time ..."
- I think there's never a good time. Something will always happen.
- You are right in a way, because life today ... Life, there, it keeps you sticking out. Life today seems like it's not for kids.
- It's a world of selfish people.
- It is to put a child in misery by giving birth today because it is worse than before. The family is keeping better. The world is bad. Everyone, it's fair: money, money, money, money ... It's more about being nice, polite and welcoming, there. Before that, the world wasn't even barring their door at home. Where do I come from, me, in the Gaspé, in Causapscal, in any case ...
- Worse, I'm thinking of having an alarm system put on, you know, Alexandra said, laughing to lighten the mood.
- That's it. Worse if you forgot to put the alarm system on, you got robbed. But where I can encourage you to have a child is that it will unblock you. You will see that life is not more beautiful. But she's taking it better. Because you have someone to give love to all the time. Unconditional love, you know. You will see, there is an ostia of beautiful part in that, my baby.
- I'm going to have a blast.
- Oh yes, you're going to have a blast.