Bazooka and explosives to avenge the bosses: "The gang wanted attacks on targets under guard." Possible victims and budget: "150 thousand euros"
'Ndrangheta - The investigation by the Ancona and Reggio Calabria prosecutors on the ambush projects of the Crea clan has reconstructed stalking and inspections of two hit men, with cloned plates and false documents. The investigation started with the murder of a collaborator of justice in Pesaro which took place on Christmas day 2018. On the phone there were those who said: "I have to give my brother a gift for Christmas if I can"

"We find a solution for this job that gives us 150 thousand euros ". The amount would have been paid by the Crea clan . The work, on the other hand, would have consisted in an attack that the men of the Rizziconi boss were ready to carry out with weapons of war and explosives to blow up targets under guard . This is what emerges from the investigations by the Ancona and Reggio Calabria prosecutors who on 4 October carried out some arrests for mafia association and for the murder of Marcello Bruzzese , the brother of the collaborator of justice Girolamo Bruzzesekilled in Pesaro on Christmas day 2018 . One of the two killers, according to the investigators, was Michelangelo Tripodi who together with Francesco Candiloro exploded 20 gunshots against the victim while the latter parked his car outside the house in the center of the Marche city.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"