Originally Posted by hoodlum
Originally Posted by Irishman12
LAMB

Set in Iceland, a childless couple witness the birth of a miracle lamb on their farm. With nothing but animals as their own to serve as substitute children, the couple raises the lamb as their daughter. A lot of religious iconography with very little dialogue makes this a beautiful and well told story. Nothing's spoon fed to you here so this is a film that could definitely be dissected and appreciated more with each additional viewing. Released by studio A24 and one of the main reasons why I took a flyer on this, as they continue to churn out great films. I look forward to another viewing to see what I missed the first time around but the film leaves you asking yourself many questions. An interesting and different film if you're curious enough to get on this ride. 6/10

Where do I find this Irish...Netflix or????..I do have firestick which gave me the opportunity 2 watch "the many saints..."

This and NO TIME TO DIE are only in theaters currently. THE MANY SAINTS OF NEWARK is in theaters and HBO Max (I saw it on HBO Max).