The Many Saints of Newark was good. Agreed with Farmiga did a superb job. We can see how Olivia got the way she did with John Sopranos antics. So much to that movie, I have to see it again to see if there was anything I missed. Tony Soprano and baby Chris is a good scene. We see why Junior gets so petty with things and why he turned out the way he did. We get a better look at Dickie Moltisanti and why Tony turned out the way he did. The Christmas scene in the warehouse was heartbreaking. There are a couple of things I am confused about, Salvatore in prison and what Dickie had in his pockets suggests something else, but it could also have been a gift for Olivia. Giuseppina helped to push, not drag the movie otherwise we would not have gotten the movie we got. Great part and I am pretty sure David Chase played DiMeo it is only for a few seconds and we only see his back and him sitting in the chair.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green