Originally Posted by Serpiente
Originally Posted by NYMafia
Michael is full of baloney, and that's putting it gently.... I'd believe about 20% of what you see and 10% of the words that come out of his mouth.

He acted in his fathers stead. Period! .... if it wasn't for his father Michael would have never been where he was.

Michael always says he was best friends with Lil Allie Boy and Allie is his sons godfather …. Well from everything I’ve herd from the Perscio’s end was they never got along and same with the Colombo’s boys …. This is out of blood family mouths way back …. Not saying that in the beginning Allie and Michael didn’t hang and possibly got tight for a time but its not what i herd for years …. Same with Sonny and Carmine they were both bulls and you know how that goes . So some of what Michael says may have truth to it bit it was all in his head and Perscio’s were keeping himclose for Sonnys kick up .

Allie actually is his son's godfather and it's the son he never talks to. Allie is more of a father to him than Michael. At one point the Franzeses and the Persicos were very close. I'd say the truth is somewhere in the middle here. Naturally, no one wants to say they were close with a rat. The Persicos made a mistake when they trusted Michael, Greg Scarpa, Carmine Sessa and a whole bunch of other lowlifes