Originally Posted by Serpiente
Originally Posted by CleanBandit
It's very possible that he's traveling around Europe - I'm sure he has many ways to escape each country within an hour. And with him being on the run since 1993 and barely any photos (and no photos in the last what... 15 years?) he can hide in plain sight as well.

Italians especially the ones that have genes that they go bald and gain weight can look completely different regardless of plastic surgery . I don’t know anything about this guy nor have i seen a picture but if he is in his 60’s and he has any of those traits i spoke of he could be walking by LE every day .

Philip Leonetti they said he had plastic surgery … he got a face lift on feds dime …. His genes are the kind that dont change … he looks the same other then graying thinning hair . He could not walk down the street in Philly to this day someone would know .

Hey Serp, I remember watching that interview that Phil did with CBS in like '12 with John Miller who said Phil looked so different that he accidently walked past him in the hotel lobby (big eye roll) . Why are journalist continuing with the whole plastic surgery changes his whole face theory. A few people have said Phil looks the exact same but old. Is this just because Phil doesn't want to show himself outside of the shadows?

If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone.
~ Michael Corlelone