Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
Originally Posted by mike68
Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
https://mycitypaper.com/articles/060701/news.boston.shtml

Bobby Luisi jr choose to be made in philly mob because his father and his brother was killed in 1995 together with other 3 men by another patriarca associates that had a feud with the Luisis.
He serched the protection of Philly mob.

All due respect Furio, I don't think this is accurate. The 99 Massacre didn't have much to do with Bobby Luisi going to Philly. He was not highly thought of by the Patriarca administration and he figured out that he would never be made in Boston. That is what drove him to Philly. The 99 shootings was apart from that.

I dont think it,Luisi feared to be whacked like his father and brother and went to philly because the Patriarcas doesnt want to made him but Merlino wanted to put his flag on Boston,is like Scarfo jr fled to NJ under the Lucchese wing.

Furio with all due respect you could not be anymore wrong . Luisi senior was killed by a man who was protecting his child its that simple . That killing was not at all a mob related hit .
I grew up in the north end and remeber it like it was yesterday

Y did Bobby jr go with the Philly guys in my opinoin he wasn’t really respected here in Boston
Not by the wiseguys or anyone really. He was a drug dealer and that’s about it
Not the big wise guy he claims to be . But again I could be wrong on that one
But as far as his father goes I am 100% right

Last edited by thebarber; 08/16/21 01:14 PM.