^^^^
Paul Cherry continues to update that article.

Excerpt:
The informant also said he ultimately ended up working for both sides in the conflict, late in 2016, after one of the people working for the Calabrians decided it was time to betray Salvatore Scoppa and kill him.

“In either November or October 2016 (an accomplice whose name cannot be published for the time being) asked if I could get rid of Sal Scoppa and if I could find money for his head. (The accomplice) sent me to the other side, but he betrayed me,” the informant said, adding he eventually went to see a man named Charlie Renda who, he alleged, was on the Sicilian side of the conflict.

“In December, (Renda) gave me a 22 (calibre firearm) with a silencer because I said we didn’t have tools where we were working. He gave me that and an amount of $40,000. I was supposed to get $100,000 plus another $100,000 if I killed (another accomplice whose name cannot be published) for them because he did Lorenzo,” the informant said in reference to Lorenzo Giordano, another leader on the Sicilian side of the conflict who was killed in Laval in 2016.

The informant added that he did not carry out the contract for Renda.