Originally Posted by Louiebynochi
[/quote]. . Exactly. All these “witness accounts” come from Victoria Gotti who is notorious for being a bullshit artist. Even Junior Gotti has basically disputed her claims and has said that the whole Favara family were good people and it was simply an unfortunate accident

JCrusher, you repeat the same thing over and over and over.... "Victoria Gotti is a notorious liar" According to who? Her brother john NEVER said the opposite about what happened. You keep bringing this up, it's several years now, it is your go-story anytime Gotti comes up. [/quote]

John Gotti Jr...on his 60 minutes interview and in other interviews says the Favaras were good people and that his father "probably did it, knowing John and how he felt about alotta things, especially his children..theres no way your gonna hurt one of his without hurting him hurting you...theres just no way"

[/quote]. Correct Louie. But correct me if I’m wrong both those quotes came from separate interviews. In the 60 minutes interview from 2010-11 I believe he said basically “Frankie darted out in the street in the middle of nowhere at the exact moment the car was coming”. Basically saying there was nothing Favara could have done to prevent it. He also never mentioned him being drunk or speeding which he wasn’t. Then in 2018 in The Godfather and Son documentary Junior did say how much he liked the whole Favara Family and it was a tragedy on both sides. Like I mentioned I don’t particularly like Junior but he has been honest about the incident unlike his sisters