Originally Posted by JCrusher
Originally Posted by hoodlum
[quote=JCrusher]Videodrome(1983)- Great movie by David Cronenberg and the great James Woods as the star. It was really ahead of it’s time in many way. It really predicted how corrupt and manipulative the media can be

And who would have predicted a hot Deborah Harry nude scene...she was delicious...LOL.[

/quote]. Absolutely lol

Ur Right , Crusher...when I 1rst saw the flick , I was 21 yrs. of age...& even though I was not so much into Blondie , I loved Debbie...I was into Led Zep @ that era..But I still went into my bedroom w/ thoughts about Deb...She was so hot ..it would make ur skin burn.....I was torn between Natalie Wood (who recently passed)..& Debbie all of whom made my pole go north........U know what young males @ that age do...I was fortunatly getting alot because in those day's , ,I stupidly was selling dope @ 13th & Locust in Philly & had all the pussy in the world....this is back in 1983 or so...Back then , that area was all strip joints & fag joints...but EVERBODY bought my shit....I lived in Collingswood N.J. but used 2 take PATCO over 2 Philly every 2 sell some other dudes shit...I only got a percentage...It was all meth back then...O.K.....I've said 2 much rambling already..later.

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...