Originally Posted by MolochioInduced
Originally Posted by spartan
Bikers in Canada have not "surpassed" the various Italian TOC. Italian OC is still number 1 on the food chain in Canada.

And ppl need to understand, the Hells Angels in Quebec (amongst the "strongest" and wealthiest biker groups in the world) are not traditional bikers as you would see in California. Quebec HA are basically French (Canadian) Mafia. Ontario HAs (and Ontario has the highest concentration of bikers in the world, except for maybe Australia now) are not like Quebec HAs. And Ontario HAs have deep respect for Italian TOC.

Maybes that’s how it was, it’s not how it is now. I don’t know the last time you were hanging out with bikers in Canada in either Quebec or Ontario, but they got so many cops in their ranks it’s laughable that people think they are the same as the guys that fought the biker war. They are being held up by the State, in order to move drugs, woman and children from both Syria and Afghanistan, as well as in South America.

In Ontario, I’ve hung out with my fair share and all they talk about is how they can’t let the ‘wops’ ‘take back over, it was really on display regarding the Musitanos and Luppinos in Hamilton. Iavarone basically went to bend his knee to the HA in Quebec for Martin Roberts wedding, even Italians in Ontario and Quebec put bikers before the mob.

Pretty sure it was one of the reasons his brother was killed, along with Giorgio Baressi, they show the patch more respect than the button.

In Canada, that attitude is tolerate by at least the mob guys I knew or the ones that were around the bikers I knew. It’s my assumption that mobsters from American and Europe would never put up with what they put up with in Canada from any group, including the Canadian State sponsored Hells Angels.

My opinion is a jaded one tho lol.

Do you care t provide some actual proof that there are Montreal, Quebec City or Sherbrooke police in the "ranks" of the HAs? Because that is an outrageous statement.