Originally Posted by hoodlum
Originally Posted by Irishman12
Today's pickups. The Dickel 8 year was good and I liked the price ($27) but that Baker's blew my mind! Easily my favorite Jim Beam product. Picked up a backup after sampling.

Irish 12 ...U should b down here in n.e. Philly , They have whisky & wine tastings every fri. in the state stores....I personally dont partake , but seein's u r a connissuir..u would like..I DO appreciate Jim Beam products alot though...I'll have 2 try that Bakers , thanx 4 the tip.

I will also have to find that Bakers, im surprised in the Blue Note....thought that was supposed to be a top shelfer.

Originally Posted by Irishman12
Not a problem hood, hope you enjoy it! It's allocated so it'll be a little hard to come by and don't overpay for it either. Some of the mom and pop liquor stores charge secondary prices for popular bottles. MSRP on this is $61 by me. My main liquor store that I go to that's a retail chain (Total Wine) they offer classes where you can go and sample multiple drinks. They do it by category (wine, bourbon, scotch, etc.). They have a few finger foods out and I've been to a couple and I've enjoyed them. They just opened the classes back up and I signed up for a "World of Whiskey" class for September, so I'm looking forward to that. This'll be my first class post-COVID.

Enjoy.

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.