Originally Posted by SimonChen
Originally Posted by MolochioInduced
Thanks for that explanation, it makes a lot more sense for outsiders.

Woodbridge and Montreal in Canada from what I’ve been told, you can still find people that are a lot more like ‘mafiosi’ opposed to what you’re explaining.

Hamilton, however, is a dive, with both the Musitanos dead and the ageing Luppinos, those type of ‘mafiosi’ type are basically gone as well.

“ the new “generation” are pumped-up gym rats running sleazy strip joints where they pimp the girls out, handle their own security and deal with nickel-dime ops like slinging benzos and oxys;”

Basically sounds like the bikers in Canada, is there such an overlap between 1%er and the America Mob?

Do you know what 1%ers in Canada the American mob works with, people say the Hells Angels control Canada, so why wouldn’t the 5Families need to deal with them, especially if they operated in ‘their’ country?

Hells Angels control Canada? Italian mafia is still quite powerful in the Canadian east coast or no? I mean from what I heard in the GTA area Ndrangheta is stronger than Hells Angles and in Montreal the mafia was weakened by the internal feud in the recent decade but still a considerable force. American LCN will work with any of these groups before having anything to do with the bikers I think.

It’s been stated a couple times on here that the HA are the Top in Canada 🇨🇦, I find it hard to believe as well. I was in Canada right after Rizzuto’s death and all through his incarceration, the Hells Angels I was around and observe were mostly in Ontario. They definitely think and act as if they are #1, they have a bunch of French guys around them all the time, so they definitely give off the vibe that they are in charge.

There was an interesting book written about the province of Ontario, regarding the Outlaw Motorcycle Club, the Hells Angels and the Cops and a war they fought for control of Ontario after the biker war in Quebec. Turns out that the Cops & Hells Angels must of won, now it’s like the Hells Angels and the Cops are on the same team, bikers basically as a whole in Canada 🇨🇦. From my own personal experience that’s the only reason they come off so strong.

I’m in Europe now, practicing my English, I had a serious situation that developed as a result of this in Hamilton in April 2014 that brought me to Montreal in June 2014 (basically same timeline as Verducci and Ducarme Joseph) then, both those places became battlefields, if NYC or any group is working with those type of people hope they consider the above.

Look what happened to the Violis, it sounds like a case of entrapment. What people don’t know is the bikers in Ontario and California which are both HA are involved in setting up the meetings the Violis are getting busted in lol

“ the new “generation” are pumped-up gym rats running sleazy strip joints where they pimp the girls out, handle their own security and deal with nickel-dime ops like slinging benzos and oxys;”

Then I read this an it explains the bikers in Canada to the ‘letter’

There was also the Panepinto issue with the bikers then and the fact the Michael Cudmore was basically HA Hamilton contract killer, who target Saverio Serrano, the son of Diego Serrano, member of the Ndrangheta. As well, as murdered Angelo Musitano, so from what I’ve lived, at least some of those bikers/cops whatevers think they are definitely the Top in that Ecosystem.

Originally Posted by LuanKuci
Originally Posted by SimonChen
So basically the modern LCN had become more and more like your average street gangs?

As for biker clubs shoving around the American LCN, I don’t think so. Never forget that in Canada (especially Montreal, the Prairies and BC) they have always operated on a higher level than their American “brothers”. America is a much larger playground and I don’t believe that these two criminal subcultures will ever clash as much as it’s happening up north.

I’m not as familiar with America or NYC, but I assumed that the disrespect the mob gets shown by the bikers in Canada, would never happen in the States, probably because of the less likely of clashing.

Prior to John Papalia’s death and the Musitanos incarceration the mob controlled everything in Ontario and Quebec, that money all flowed to the 5 Families. With the Hells Angels and the Cops defeating the Outlaws in Southern Ontario which were very mob friendly, NYC and the families in Canada have been under attack and making a lot less money. Now they say it’s the bikers and their street gangs that ‘tax’ the mob.

Last edited by MolochioInduced; 07/18/21 11:44 AM. Reason: Grammar

In Sicily, women are more dangerous than the shotgun.