Reggio Calabria, 19 arrests for drug trafficking. But the clan also aimed at tenders and public works
The group, led by Angelo Carina and his operative arm Carmelo Cimarosa, also planned to kidnap the mayor of Scilla in order to obtain bathing concessions

Nineteen people - 15 in prison and four under house arrest - were arrested by the carabinieri of Reggio Calabria and Villa San Giovanni between Scilla, Sinopoli, Sant'Eufemia d'Aspromonte, but also in the provinces of Messina, Milan, Rome and Terni.
Led by Angelo Carina and his operative arm Carmelo Cimarosa , the group was a sort of minor branch of the historic Scilla Nasone - Gaietti clan but dreamed of climbing the criminal ranks in the area. "They are jealous - confided Cimarosa intercepted, referring to the most noble cousins ​​- but we don't care because we are young and they are going to grow old. And in another twenty years in Scilla they must all give an account to us, even in an eternal father. There is nothing else. We are there, do you know what they are? Coglionazzi ". Sufficient reasons, according to the proclamations of the young boss, to ask for authorization to found an independent clan "Do you know what I will tell him? - he announces intercepted - I want my family, I will tell him, the Cimarosa Carina. I am my family apart. "

"The king is dead, long live the king!"