The Toronto ndrangheta is definitely the most significant and powerful group in the greater Toronto area. They often work in tandem with the biker clubs, as there is a lot of Italians that join the clubs in the gta. These clubs include the hells angels mostly, but also lesser known clubs such as the loners and vagabonds. However, while the hells aren’t under the ndrangheta per se, they often play second fiddle. For instance, according to testimony from the CI known as Carmine guido, one of his relatives owed some hells angels a fairly large gambling debt. On one occasion, cosimo commisso was talking with Carmine guido at an event in a banquet hall, and the bikers saw this and told guidos relative not to worry about paying back the debt. Nobody wants a problem with cosimo as he commands a lot of respect and can be very dangerous. They are heavily involved in the importation of cocaine, but mostly they control a very large portion of gambling. They use places such as members only cafes in industrial parks to do this gambling. They are in plain sight and the regional police likely are paid off. And yes they are a loose alliance of different ndrine, however they are almost all related to each other. For instance a good friend of mine who’s in a connected family has relatives who are commisso, relatives who are figliomeni, and relatives who are coluccio. It’s a giant sidernesi extended family and that’s why few rats are there. Carmine guido was one of few “outsiders.” This is also a reason why many Italians join 1% biker clubs in Toronto, because it’s very difficult to rise up in these ndrine if you are not blood related/calabrese from siderno. They still have several hundred members and close associates though. If I were to say one guy with a lot of power it would be cosimo commisso. He is not in control of the other ndrine but he has most influence from what I can tell.

Last edited by Moscone65; 07/09/21 03:20 PM.