Originally Posted by hoodlum
Originally Posted by jace
He went out there and had a lot of money but kept it in legitimate businesses. Yes, the FBI did orchestrate a series of bombings set up to look like Bonanno and the mafia were behind it, when they were caught the bombers turned out to be a group on parole that head cut a deal with the FBI. I don't know if nay agents went to prison, I think they tried saying it was one agent on his own. Bill or Joe said in their book that when they saw a car pull away after a bomb was tossed at their home with a woman in the car they knew for sure it was not mafia related.

Yes Jace , but u do know that the father & son team in writing books r great bullshitters..?..

It was proven in court, all the bombers were on parole and confessed, and the federal parole officer was arrested. I don't think he turned in any higher ups, but he was not pressured so hard by the government to do so. The bombings did take place just as described in the book, including bombing the houses while the kids were there. All done on behalf of " law enforcement. "