Originally Posted by Louiebynochi
How do I respond to written words vs video tape evidence of the contrary......Video tapes dont lie...Jr Gotti does........Every single other street guy confirms Alite except for Jr who is pretending, not for the streets because hes finished there but for the online fan boys and Kasparoza his clown flunky....

Jr also claims he didnt kill Danny Sliva.....But in the same breath in his 302 told the FBI that his father had the witness to the Danny Sliva murder, murdered....Why would his father have the witness murdered unless Jr did the killing......

Ill quote John Pennisi ("Johnny Alite was from my neighborhood" "Hes not a fraud, he was a dangerous, serious guy" "Johnny dont need to explain anything to these assholes" "From my ears, from Junior Gottis mouth at a card game, I heard him tell me and everyone else, John Alite is my Brother, Thats my Brother" "He was Juniors right hand"

He also claims Gravano didnt know him and that he never dealt drugs

Both Gravano and Mikey Scars spoke of a situation where, Junior had Mikey Scars warn Gravano, to warn Danny Fama that John Alite and his crew were going to rob and murder Danny Fama for Kilos and Cash....... How would Jr know this if he wasnt involved in drugs with Alite?

also to quote Stevie Newell "You cant say Alite was a nobody" "From my own personal experience, from my personal knowledge, ive seen made guys answer to John Alite" "Ive seen all the guys in Juniors crew answer to John Alite" "Ronnie One Arm before he got made used to answer to John Alite" "It was all over the street, he was Juniors right hand" " Ive seen made guys go up to Alite and treat him as if he was a made guy" " He was feared and well respected"......

No He wasn't..Alite was a Goffer for John. You're wasting your time on this board with nonsense. Especially, the part of Ronnie answering to Alite..That's Hysterical. I've seen it First Hand and You're beating a dead Horse and looking Foolish.

Last edited by Beenaround; 07/02/21 10:43 AM.