Originally Posted by BugsyM
Originally Posted by southshorekid
Stapleton Houses should have been the first indication this has nothing to do with the mob. Bloods have been active on SI since the 90s. You don’t hear as much about them as you used to though.

The first indication should have been kill, you're from here right? You should no wiseguys here would not bust a grape in a fruit fight, by the way these gangstas are more organized than people know, I know the foreigners that always comment here have no clue, but guys from NY know, feds know, feds just don't go after every little gang..

Yeah I’m from here. Used to go hang out in Stapleton and Port Richmond with a few black friends back in the day. It was no joke back then but I don’t know what it’s like there now. Not sure what you are getting at with wiseguys not being shooters anymore though. The life is about making money with as few headaches as possible. That’s it. Killing people started bringing more problems than the problems it solved. So the brugads adapted. Maybe the bloods should take note since you don’t hear about their members dying at home in their 70s and 80s.