In car dream, Tony is following his father's path. Carmela is driving as she is guiding the way as best she can and trying to keep everything calm. Ralphie has a Caterpillar that turns into a dark butterfly representing the changing to darkness in Ralphies life. We see Gloria and then Svetlana who are two other women in his life that has more common traits with Tony's mother, then Carmela has. Carmela is driving calmly while Tony wishes for some chaos in his life and sees Gloria and Svetlana as an outlet.

The House is Tony's Purgatory. Ralph goes inside as he is the most recent person Tony has wronged. We see similar houses as the series progresses. The farm where Tony kills his cousin in the next season. We see it again or similar house when Tony is in a coma and goes to a family reunion, here we see his cousin Tony greet him and trying to lead Tony inside. The house is bigger and has an add on due to more people Tony had wronged in the time between season 4 and season 6. That is Tony's purgatory.

That is what my interpretation of the dreams mean.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green