Originally Posted by Tommy2Times

Alice,

Why are you even on these boards? I'm really curious to know what compels you be so active on here?

Because like every other boring guy on here, the lives some of these guys have led fascinates me?

Im barely on here, I dont consider myself very active here at all. I'm surprised anyone knows I exist.

Why am I here? To stop in and see if anyone turns up an old tv segment on Mickey Featherstone, or Tony Spilotro, or Jimmy the Gent, or Taco Bowman, or whoever. To be able to clarify things when I read a book like Joe Dogs. I acknowledge that most of the people we discuss were simply evil, as do many others on here. I don't really understand your question. I'm not going to hero worship some of the worst people in our society, if that's what you mean...

Also, I like to contribute when I can. That picture of the biker club guy is not from 1978 because he's sitting on an Evo Softail. That Henry Hill quote is from Howard Stern, not 20/20. Actually. yes there have been innocent people on death row, etc etc.

Last edited by alicecooper; 06/20/21 12:54 AM.