Originally Posted by jace
Originally Posted by DillyDolly
That's a bunch of fucking bullshit stupid ass motherfucker, Sicilian Mafia is nowhere near finished your shitty ass government can't even capture Matteo Messina Denaro who's been on the run for nearly 30 years and it took them over 40 years to capture Bernardo Provenzano. Nobody, absolutely NOBODY, stays on the run for that length of time without enormous political power. And 41 bis isn't even as hard-core as it's been made out to be bosses have been been found to be running their clans even under 41-bis money talks bullshit walks everything is for sale in this world.

Why so nasty to Furio? He is right this time IMO, and I usually agree with you, but not this time. Also you said above in another post in this topic that Italians can come to America and just join, which is ludicrous. They can't, not like that. Do you live in America? I don't like those who rat, but you are going overboard, you're mad at rats in other countries, and losing your mind over it.

Read again my post,I said the opposite:

I doubt it.The Sicilian mafia lost much of his power,the ndrangheta is the best dog on the scene and won't help the US mafia to fill the ranks and the camorra clans even the small ones had a national if not european diffusion and much important the RICO law is similar to 416 and 41 bis so are finished the times of the america as a paradise for european gangsters.