“Abdalla was not alleged to be the gunman in either of the shootings, but to have participated with two others in the plot. Police have never charged or named who they believed ordered the hits.’’

Any idea of who actually ordered it, from recording of Dom Violi it sounded like it wasn’t him or his family, which includes I’ll assume the Luppinos at least at the upper echelons.

The Bikers (Cudmore was close with them HA in Hamilton- who knows which charters Hamilton is close with?), Tony Iavarone (he was into Legal Weed, so was Serrano), Ivan Gallo (basically bad mouthing the Rizzutos start of 2020), Gallo also survived the killing of Papalia and now both Musitanos, he could just be lucky.

It all seems too neat and clean for this to just be over in my opinion.

Didn’t the Musitanos have business in Toronto and Niagara Falls, so orders could of flowed from there as well?

Do the Alamo family still have people in Hamilton, Kenny Murdock killed an Alamo that worked at Stelco in the 80’s for Dominick Musitano, I’m pretty sure.

If it was Danny Ranieri, cops 👮‍♀️ would have probably stated that, plus the guy wasn’t really a brain, more of an order follower only.

Last edited by MolochioInduced; 06/17/21 07:57 AM. Reason: Grammar

In Sicily, women are more dangerous than the shotgun.