One of my friends at work was close with the iron worker. Sal had recently moved from brooklyn to Bellmore i believe . He was acting boss at the time but he didnt have a crew on long island. For some reason the west babylon/babylon area is/was a bonanno breading ground. Knowing this he was going there looking for some guys i took it. Sal was my introduced to my friend by his father who was a long time soldier. Sal and my friend hit it off and became good friends. Sal liked my friend so much he was trying to make him but my friend had no interest in that life. But my friend really liked sal and said he was a really nice guy. Nothing like the hot head, loud mouth inspiring gansters that flooded babylon at the time. I met sal once real quick and he was a genuine polite guy. Sal always had a smoking hot girl with him ill tell you that. Anyway my friend told me about the deportation before it hit the papers. He even made told me Sal was going to take over everything up there like it was easy. Sals body was shipped dowm to long island and he was buried in pinelawn cemetary. Last thing my friend told me about that situation was the funeral was really sad. Sals wife and young kids didnt go to canada with him and stayed on L.I.. Sals wfie and kids missed there hiusband/dad and the when they finally see him its in a casket. My friend said sals family was devasted.