This father and son has virtually nothing known about them or more then one picture of each. So, we know Pete Licata was gunned down at 70 years old possibly by Bonventre and Catalano takes over Knickerbocker crew from Licata who was in charge of the Zips. I read conflicting stories one states it was Galante who ordered the hit, others Rastelli. Why not shelve this 70 year old man which is so low keyed and shit is known? The reason now why was he killed again conflicting stories? I read an article by Gangsters Inc "Death in the Afternoon, The shadow of a Dream: The story of Carmine Galante part 2". Here it states Licata was into drug trafficking with Galante and a powerful Capo of the Colombo family Cristoforo Robino who was killed later on as well. The other story from an ex hitman Luigi Ronsisvalle stated Pete Licata was killed because he was against the selling of narcotics and the zips wanted to sell.

Then we have his son Frank Licata who even less is known and what his role was in the Bonanno family? Seems to be working fine with Ganci, Catalano etc. What happened to Frank? I ask because in 82' two more Licata family members were gunned down in their family business and were supposed drug dealers as well. It to me seems like someone really wanted to eliminate the Licata's from the family. Do we have any other pictures of Pete or Frank Licata?

Last edited by Tommy2Times; 05/28/21 12:44 PM.