Originally Posted by Strax
Originally Posted by Rahmet

I honestly don't know what are you trying to get at from this post, as for the Albanians race it is white and has been since the start as they are direct descendants of the Illyrians who lived in the Balkans long before the Serbs came. Don't even mention Milosevic who was a war criminal known for committing genocide on innocent civilians. Also why are you mentioning random people like that, if they own a Granite shop they most likely work hard and live off that family business, as there is no Albanian OC presence on Canada as far as I know.

During the 90s war in Balkans , all the sides committed genocide on innocent civilians. And yes human trafficking is huge in Kosovo , you can literally buy a girl for 3000-4000 euros , everyone in Belgrade know who is doing it. Same as everyone knew that Velja and Mare were cutting people heads off and filming it all , organized crime in Balkans is "public secret" , everyone knows everything.

Europe is an open book, it’s a place of freedom, not slavery. They prophesied an an attack from the East with the Mongrel horde, nobody wants to admit that they raped their way from the West to Berlin as well in 1945.

Did they Albanians and Macedonians help genocide all the Armenians in 1914ish, I believe 1 Million people were slaughtered.

In Sicily, women are more dangerous than the shotgun.