Originally Posted by MolochioInduced
Slavics weren’t considered white, that’s what I’m referring to, more of a WASP (White Anglo Saxon). I should of been more clear when I mentioned white, I just thought it was obvious, I apologize. I’m pretty sure that was what Slobodan Milosevic’s problem was, something they referred to as ‘ethic cleansing’? Not too sure??

I’ve been raised Dutch 🇳🇱 /German 🇩🇪 , that can also be found in Pennsylvanian 🇺🇸, a lot vocational and genetic beliefs. Mostly related to the House of Orange, specifically Queen Beatrix and Prince Claus.

There are a group of Albanians in Hamilton, Canada, that operate a Granite Shop ‘Rock With Us’? Doesn’t sound like they are moving people to a better life, seems like they live up to their low grade reputations, in white people like the above opinions. They date some cousins of some mobster Tony Christiano 🐒 🍌 type?

The girls last names are Buffalino, they all seem to love liquid ecstasy, class acts. That’s the date rape drug.

https://www.royal-house.nl/members-royal-house/princess-beatrix/marriage-and-family

I honestly don't know what are you trying to get at from this post, as for the Albanians race it is white and has been since the start as they are direct descendants of the Illyrians who lived in the Balkans long before the Serbs came. Don't even mention Milosevic who was a war criminal known for committing genocide on innocent civilians. Also why are you mentioning random people like that, if they own a Granite shop they most likely work hard and live off that family business, as there is no Albanian OC presence on Canada as far as I know.