Originally Posted by MolochioInduced
Originally Posted by Rahmet
Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke
Originally Posted by Rahmet

Everything you said is on point, definitely agree with all of it. I can speak on the Albanians on my behalf and the presence of them not only on Germany but through out Europe is really big and influential. The latest bust on Kosovo of 400 kg of cocaine was supposedly Ndrangheta owned experts are saying, this furthermore proves the collaboration of Ndrangheta and different Albanian groups and clans.

Definitely. Furthermore, for everything that's been said about the "brutality of Albanian organized crime" they are actually very professional when it comes to violence. They're very similar in that regard to other well established criminal organizations like Italian, Turkish/Kurdish or former Yugoslavian groups for instance. They don't go to war with criminal groups from other ethnicities and they don't shoot people over nothing. Murder is taken seriously and when it happens it's basically always an internal dispute settlement. These settlements of course can be brutal, but these settlements are brutal in any criminal enterprise...I mean Irish, British and Dutch groups slice each other up as well.

Totally agree, Albanian organised crime groups take murder really seriously and have it as a last resort solution, but when they order a murder best believe the target is dying as they are really dangerous and professional on their job. The murders that happen in Albania are set straight from action movies: sniper kills, car bombings, kidnappings, ambushes, walk-ups, home invasions and every way you can think of killing someone it has most likely been done in Albania. I don't know how they got the reputation of being these brutal killing machines around europe as the Albanians rarely commit murders outside of Albania and neighbouring countries, I believe it has to do with the impulsive nature of Albanians as a whole.

Any truth to them being massive into human trafficking? I believe they have communities in Toronto, that are partnered in that with the Eastern Bloq type in Canada.

Are they Muslims or Eastern Orthodox Christian?They are clearly not white!

They are definitely big players in human trafficking on the Balkans, taking advantage of the poverty of many states they have turned it into a big profitable racket, just to be clear when I talk about human trafficking I mean illegally transporting people who want to go for a better life into western europe not that shit they portrayed in Taken which rarely happens as sex trafficking and kidnappings basically failed in Albania.

As for the religion most of them are Muslim with plenty of Christians and some Orthodox Christians it really depends on the region. As for the race they are definitely white, I don't know why you said that they are clearly not, when literally Alba means white from the Latin language.