Since the war started I don’t know who’s allied with BK, I’d really like to know… This might help

“Red scorpion/Kang

HA/Dhaliwal/Grewal/Brothers Keepers

Sidhu/Chahil/UN

Are your 3 factions that are in the news most often

Kangs, Dhaliwals, and Grewal were all once allied and aligned together with the red scorpions before they split up into warring against each other (grewals and dhaliwals are still aligned). UN indos trace their lineage back to the dhak-duhre groups

Here is an event that doesn't get talked about:

in 2019 Hells Angel "Ali" Grewal was killed:

https://vancouversun.com/news/crime/hells-angels-pay-respects-to-slain-biker-suminder-grewal

He was rumored to be the connection between the dhaliwals and HA. The dhaliwal brothers were pictured attending his funeral.

The dhaliwals are interesting in that the grewals and kangs took major losses (brothers getting killed) but the dhaliwals always seemed to escape. Which is why the coal harbour thing is a pretty big deal.

The whole family is shady, they have farms on both side of the border, and shrek dhaliwal was on court papers financing a 3 million dollar coke deal for the bacons in 2011.

There are other groups that are more quiet but definitely involved. wolfpack, IS etc (wolfpack is likely aligned on BK side I'm not certain though). A lot of the politics from 2009 are still around, a lot of the politics from 2009 trace farther back too“

How accurate is the last part?