Originally Posted by jace
Originally Posted by JCrusher
Originally Posted by Balaclava777
Didn’t a Lucchess guys sister get shot while with him? Can’t remember if she died or not. It was when Vic n Gas were on the warpath

. Yes it was Pete Chiodo’s sister and thankfully she survived. Ironically Pete Chiodo was very loyal yet they tried to kill him anyway. Then they tried to murder his sister. Cant really blame him for turning. It really shows how cruel, treacherous, and dishonorable the mob life truly can be

I don't think Chiodo was so loyal, although it was way out of line going after his sister. Traditionally that is not done. But you are not here for a discussion, you're here to rant and preach

. What I find hilarious is that nobody else thinks I’m “ranting and preaching” or that “I like rats”. It’s just your own insane posts that claim those things. I’ve been here for over 11 years and have a good reputation on this site and Never had an issue with anyone except yourself. Another funny thing is that I never seek you out you seek out my posts which continues to get creepier and creepier 😂 . We all have different opinions on here but you can’t accept that for some reason. That’s probably why you constantly have issues with so many posters in here

Last edited by JCrusher; 05/16/21 11:22 AM.