Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by alicecooper
Originally Posted by NYMafia
This guy Minucci is a complete fake. I mean a 101% fraud all the way.

He was a stumble bum who tried bullshitting his way into making people think he was somebody. Nothing could be further from the truth.

He was no more a made man (or even remotely connected to the Mafia than I am the Catholic Pope).

I'm actually amazed that his videos are even still out there.

Do you recognize his father's name Carmine Minucci?

Where are you getting that Frank Minucci said he was a made guy? One of the first things in his book was how even though his father made, he knew he would never be because his mother was Irish.

I'm sorry. I misunderstood the question. As I say Frank is a complete fraud. And I've never EVER heard of a Carmine Minucci even as a wiseguy, let alone a made guy. Is it possible? I seriously doubt it, especially if its coming out of Frank's mouth that you know speaks all false words. Gotta beleived ALL of what he says is pretty much fake as well no?

In the book he calls the HBO special ridiculous and comments how can you buy your way out when you were never in? He's pretty upfront about only being a wannabe. In the mid 80s he was an out of control coke user whid been burning other dealers. When he talks about selling everything, it was after he found God and wanted to pay his street debts off. HBO must've thought buying your way out if the mob was more exciting.

He doesn't name drop, except after he becomes a preacher he says Gaspipe Casso reached out to him for prayer, or however that works. Spent the next years of his life building a ministry, traveling all over giving his testimonial, etc. Said thet were broke for years. Oddly enough he gets the Carlito's Way part which paid $35,000 and was blacklisted and shunned by all the pastors and religious people due to the language used. Lost his parish.