Just finished the book. I'll give it 3 out of 5 stars. Its chronological which I like but there are just so many holes and things left out. Big difference between when a criminal rights a book and has to worry about the statute of limitations and when an informant writes one who's been given a pass on everything.

The bike club stuff was only like two pages and covered 1965 to 1968. He says the Hells Angels sent guys from out west in 1967 to have a big get together and they wanted to patch Pagans over, along with anyone else they deemed fit. They offered to let the Pagans wear their logo upside down. The rest is history. He says hundreds have died in the fighting since then. That number sounds high. He got out when he saw his friend get his head shot gunned offin front of the dudes family.

My dad told me once how little town by us in southern wisconsin had the streets lined with hells Angel's one sunday back at this time. I wonder if it was that crew heading out or coming back. Can't imagine why else a whole bunch would have been there in 1967.