Bellomo like a lot of top Genovese members are not as greedy, but there are a couple. They let a lot of money stay in the hands of their soldiers, but they do collect what is owed to them. This one of the main reasons why there is hardly any in fighting within the family, well not any shootings anyways, unless one of their members did something stupid like get one of their legitimate guys jammed up when it could have been avoided altogether. That family has not had a civil war, but some of the top members do talk crap about other top members when sitdown does not go well.
Cefalu from his old crew alone get over 2 million a year.
Mike DeSantis is said to have told a couple of underlyings to not give him that much money and to give it to a guy on Staten Island. It was a big score and DeSantis is said to make sure Amuso is happy.
Mancuso is on the streets and is making millions.
Russo makes a lot more than that, but I don't think he has anything over a million, he is pretty much sending money to the Persicos.
How much bosses make is anyone's guess, only those in the know know for sure.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green