Originally Posted by Mamaluke
Well, I dont know. Some of you guys seem to have very strong feelings about these two. I enjoy Sammy's youtube videos, I think he's a great story teller. I dont care much for Franzese 's videos, I find him boring. I can't say whether his faith is a con and frankly, I dont think anyone can.

As far as being rats, I think they both betrayed their oaths. Who knows what you would do in somebody else's shoes? I'd like to think that I would never be a rat under any circumstances but I've never faced anything like that. Either way, that whole world no longer exists. Guys like Sammy and Franzese are like living relics, in that way they are interesting characters.

Sammy went all the way in his co-operation. He copped and pled to everything so he can talk a lot more freely. Mike went half way. He talked to the Feds but he didn't plead out to all the crimes he ever committed. Including the serious crimes such as the murder of Americus (Scotty) Scotese and Larry (Champagne) Carozza. Didn't pull the trigger but drove crash cars. He's skating on thin ice. He starts talking too much he will open himself up to prosecution. That's why Mike speaks in generalities mainly while Larry Mazza, Sammy, and the others speak frankly. Technically they've already pled and done time for the crimes they speak about. Mike did time for the gas thing and the RICO predicates involved in that but he never pled or was charged in others scams and violent acts or conspiracies he was involved in. He'd be an idiot to talk about them now