Originally Posted by Primo
[quote=CNote]Sammy just spoke about this murder in his Podcast and to hear the emotion in his voice as he describes, not only how the hit went down but all the drama leading up to it. According to Sammy there were 4 shooters and 3 getaway cars but Sammy was slow to get away and had answer some questions to NYPD who happened to be close by coincidentally. What Sammy and Wiki don't tell you about the hit is, according to eyewitnesses, after Sammy caught Fiala's attention the 2 gunmen first shot Fiala and one of them pinned him to the ground while the other shot Fiala in each eye and once in the mouth. Then Sammy walked over and urinated in his mouth.

Thank you for your reply. What episode is that? I had listened to another podcast episode of his today and then was checking his wikipedia page when I saw this. I am very surprised he did that in public or at all. The urinating on him. In the sopranos johnny sac does that also to someone but he is depicted as being stone cold drunk and i bet Sammy was sober if it was a planned hit. [/quote

Episode 8, I believe. I couldn't find any independent corroboration of whether or not Sammy actually urinated in Fiala's mouth but after Fiala pulled all his bullshit and pulled an Uzi on Sammy, I could see Sammy showing the ultimate contempt for an adversary, not only that but it's sends a message to everyone of what happens when you fuck with the Bull.