Originally Posted by DuesPaid
Originally Posted by Irishman12
Originally Posted by Irishman12
Gonna try Church's chicken sandwich this weekend and see how it stacks up against Chick-Fil-A and Popeye's. For my money, I prefer Chick-Fil-A over Popeye's and I heard Church's isn't better than either so my expectations aren't very high going in to it. But, only one way to find out.

Update on this, as suspected, the Church's chicken sandwich was uneventful. Not bad, but is #3 on my list behind Popeye's (#2) and Chick-Fil-A (#1).

CFA seams to be the better these days.....

My local KFC has gone down hill....really sucks and will not be returning.

Also, something has gone terribly wrong with White Castle, they have been rebuilding all their locations and when they reopen the food is very different, this happen on two occasions in two different locations.

These kids of fast food were good when I was younger but now they suck.

Maybe its just me.

CFA is awesome but a local spot by me actually beats them. It's a mom-and-pop which used to be a food truck but they've since opened a place of their own. I had the KFC chicken sandwiches but I need to try them again because I did it after a few drinks and don't remember if I liked them or not (or if they're worth picking up) lol So I've gotta revisit them. I also tried McDonald's new chicken sandwiches and they were GARBAGE! Easily the last 2 spots on my list after Church's, Popeye's, and CFA. The regular was my least favorite as the chicken was rubbery, and I don't think they even put any condiments on it (or if they did, it was so little that it hardly had any on it at all). The spicy was a little better but the only thing that makes it spicy is the sauce, not the chicken. I was hoping the chicken itself would have added spices to it but nope, just the sauce. Total rip off and disappointment. Don't waste your time or money!

Please don't tell me that about White Castle. I always try to make a stop when I'm back home and I don't get to go as often as I'd like as the closest one to me is about 45-60 minutes away one way. How is the food different?