Originally Posted by jace
Originally Posted by NYMafia
Of course these two guys G and F are both Godless and would throw their blood relatives under the bus to save themselves. Not so much Sammy but Franzese for sure

I think Sam Gravano is worse than Franzese. The later tries to play both sides but is interesting, Gravano has been doing videos
for a way shorter time period than Franzese, but has run out of things to say, aside from lies. Plus his stints are cringe worthy. Such as the president Sammy podium he spoke from. Gravano just makes a jerk out of himself

Yep. Gravano is way worse. All them murders we KNOW he did. He killed his own wife's brother. Chopped him up in pieces. In his book he says Castellano ordered it. Other books say he wanted it done. I believe the latter.

Killed at least a couple of his own crew. One for the lousy reason of the guy was taking drugs.
Bragged in his book that Gotti was stupid for getting his kids into crime. Then got his entire family into the drug game.

Still, I reckon UNDERBOSS is the best mob book ever but personality wise I way prefer Franzese.