Originally Posted by MikeM
Hello I'm new to the forum. I am just curious as to who you are asking about MOMs connection to the recent violence in Ontario. My cousin lives in Hamilton and from what he tells me MOM is not even mentioned there.

Aryan Nation and Fourth Reich type of white people who are concerned about Hamilton. If your not in those circles, you would have no ideas.

I personally know a couple that were when I was younger, one guy for his birthday his wife took him an Aryan Nations rally in the USA 🇺🇸, where he fired off a air to ground artillery cannon. This guy built his own sniper rifle lol. These guys are homophobic, white supremacist. The HAs in Hamilton are basically mud, and to these guys even Italians or cops are nigg*rs. I guess you gotta be a straight white man to understand or be part of the conversation. The Filthy Few , Waffen SS type of 1%ers.

Who are the HAs you know if Hamilton, that are buddies with your cousin and Cudmore? Do they know Dino, Alin and the Hammertown Crew at Iron Tiger? What about Trevor Pittman and all his people through the Wilcoxs and Steeltown boxing? Kenny Hilton?

Who’s your cousin?

Last edited by MolochioInduced; 04/18/21 08:06 AM. Reason: Grammar

In Sicily, women are more dangerous than the shotgun.