I don't know about the whole Roy DeMeo thing, that sounds like a crock to me for the most part. Never heard that allegatuon.

What I can say with certainly is that although both of them were in the streets at one time. And many of their stories have some truth to them, they both embellish the shit out of certain stories. And other stories are pure 100% unadulterated bullshit and fantasy designed to make themselves look good in the eyes of their public, and to sell subscriptions to their sites. FACT!

They are both very guilty of this, but especially Franzese who is so full of shit its not even funny. You gotta remember that Gravano was in the street (and at a much higher level) for much longer than Franzese. Gravano started in the streets as a hoodlum kid while still in his teens, and didn't go bad until he was in his forties. Thats a thirty year run.

Franzese on the other hand was a snot nosed school boy who didn't know shit from shineola until he was already in his twenties, and he went bad at thirty-two. SO thats less than a ten year run. BIG, BIG, difference between the two.

Yet each of them only have 'so many' stories they can regurgitate on their podcast. Franzese's well is running dry so he's now reduced to 'critiquing' mob movies. WTF? lol

And the suckers (which is EXACTLY what anyone who subscribes to his channel is) suck it up like the assholes they are.

Gravano's well will eventually run dry as well. But as I say he has many many more experiences if for no other reason he had literally triple the time out there operating, and did so at the pinnacle of power.

You wanna listen to a rat's BS. Fine, so long as its free then go knock yourself out. But to PAY to listen to shit. That's the true mark of a born sucker IMO.

I would never give either of those guys 1 quarter of my money. And its not because its a lot of cash, I just have an aversion to getting suckered, or to support rats!

Last edited by NYMafia; 04/17/21 09:07 AM.