All the suckers (and I mean ALL THE SUCKERS) follow him and religiously and slavishly pay his "entrance fee" so they can suck his dick while listening to his bullshit. And BULLSHIT it is, 101%..... its just that these jerk-off mob groupies don't know any better, so they eat it up "hook, line, and sinker!"

Honestly? They all deserve to get their money robbed because they've been told better. But are too blind and too stupid to see and understand it.

In fact, every single one of these "Podcast" Racketeers" are completely full of shit. But let's face it. You can't blame them. Its just the continuation of one more scam they are perpetrating in their lives hustling the legit suckers!

But Franzese has elevated his scam to heights above the others in that he's been 'earning' for years with speaking engagements, church revivals, college tours, etc. Books, articles, and now a "pay to suck his dick" website and podcast. LOL....WHAT A FUCKING JOKE IT IS!

NOBODY! AND I MEAN NOBODY in that life "finds God" .... it does NOT happen.

He got pinched back to back on four indictments with a fifth on the way. He was facing 20-30 years in the slammer, and the forfeiture of millions. So he flipped and became a major informant. Where I come from we call em RATS!

He gave up ALL his friends, and enemies alike. Gave up his family members as well. And 1 more little known fact (BECAUSE HE IS A WEASEL AND DEGENERATE, AND KNEW HE SECRETLY HAD FLIPPED)... HE MADE SURE TO ROB EVERY SINGLE ONE OF HIS FRIENDS THAT HE COULD OF ALL THE MONEY HE COULD ROB FROM THEM). And he did all this while he had millions tucked away for a rainy day. Many of the former friends he robbed trusted him with their lives, and were NOT wealthy guys. But whether it was $100,000 or $1 single dollar he was able to steal from them. He made sure to take it...... WHAT A GREAT GUY, HUH?

Found religion? LOL Don't make me laugh out loud! He's one of the worst pieces of shit that you will ever come across in your lives!

RELIGION? ..........LOL. Go ask all his family and former close friends and buddies what they think of Mr. Michael Franzese.

Its just that he has a real good and believable line of bullshit! That's all

He'd better stay in Cali 3000 miles away from NYC. Because he sure doesn't have any friends back east. Not a one!