Originally Posted by hoodlum
fuck you asswipe scumbag....I was adviised by ppl. on this board 2 no longer talk 2 u...you r what they call a "troll?'......and besides..my men r tracking u down....ur a dead man walking.

Ok everyone take a breather. Hood, I think you're taking this way too personal. The only reason dude said something about your wife's looks is because you attacked him first. I'm assuming dude doesn't even know you or your wife so his comment should mean nothing to you. But to threaten people's lives is a bit too far bro. I'm not disputing your story because it very well could have happened. It is a little weird that a young Joey Merlino would have been lurking around the north side, on a horse no less, on Thanksgiving. So you can't blame people for questioning that. Just argue back. Ther's no need to say things like you're gonna kill them. Jeez. Really? You would risk life in prison or the death penalty just because someone is questioning your, "I encountered Joey Merlino on a horse back in the day and he tried to fuck my girlfriend" story? Relax homey.