Originally Posted by majicrat
Hoodlum, I'm pretty sure that applies to at least almost every made guy who's father, uncle, cousin etc preceded them. They'd more than likely be no where without the connection. It just pisses a lot of you off that Merlino is around, lived by the code, did his time and is secure in his position, Oh and by all accounts loved his most of family. The only ones that hate him are on this board. The ones that don't even matter, LOL

O.K. ....Fuck It...here is a story only some know........My connection 2 some these ppl. is that my old man & Bruno were "friendly" b-cause my old man was a union official @ Keebler Cookie factory @ that time was @ G & Hunting park aves....Ive told this b4 on this venue....Bruno used 2 meet my pop on occasion..anywheres..also @ my home 2 times I can remember as a child....whatever...Ive grown 2 know some of the outskirt cummuppers through the yrs....2 the point ...1 day , in what I believe was 1977 , Thanksgiving day A friend of mine& I went 2 George Washington High school w/ our hot chicks...mine was 2 b my high school sweeetheart...and along comes this fucking braggart kid ON A HORSE askin' if he could he could have a hit of our bong..he said he was a jockey & when the thanksgiving game ( I think it was Father Judge High v/ Northeast High)..2 far back ..was going on..I was enjoying my buzz..when I realized that this fuckin' kid was hitting up on my chick...Now this was all out on the bleachers mind u where all of us were 1 xcept this 1 fucking kid & his 2 buddies & horse...we didnt know were this fuck came from?........here.., we found out that 1 of his friends pops was the coach 4 the opposing team & that they set up a stable 4 this jerk offs horse while he tried 2 manipulate the neighborhoods kids & their chicks...& was selling SECONAL pills 2 us all...needless 2 say..my chick didnt like him..& he wasn't welcolm in our hood as northeast philly was longhairs & he was an outcast Guido....my arm hurts now but ill b back later ....HOOD.

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...