Originally Posted by ohmy
D.

I was born and raised in South Philly. These guys go out of their way for you, I have never had a bad experience around them or with them. Joey M, is a good guy when you get to know him. He really is. Marty is a Doll and they are fun loving funny guys. I think people that don't like them or talk bad about them may have some level of jealousy towards them. Some of these guys have gone through and are now going through alot. Thanks to the scumbag APRAT (rat persiano) I feel bad for these guys. Unfortunately, they let their guard down and let a rat - lying - scumbag - (who never liked any of them in the first place since the turra days) into their fold.

Marty is a doll LOL , now that’s a funny joke!

Yes I agree with you on Joey M though he’s always polite , funny, down to Earth , etc whenever I have been in his presence at the shore.

I also 100% agree with you that AP is a total scumbag , I told you his own nieces/nephews weren’t even allowed to be around him. I know a woman who he conned way back in the day to sign a lease for him of a massive Center City condo because he was selling drugs and couldn’t show legit income. Sometimes greed makes your judgement foggy and it gets the best of you, which is why I think AP was able to get around certain people. I also happen to think that Dom G inherited him into his crew and had no choice.

If you come to really think of it the Feds really didn’t get too much from AP , he was only able to jam up Dom G and then by default Stevie out of the big players. I don’t think anyone else of significance trusted AP. Then after Stevie and Dom G he got the drug dealing and bookmaking guys of the Mazzone wing of the family.

In the other wings of the family he was only able to jam up/get on the Feds radars Sharkey , Joey Electric through drugs, and Tony Mortgages. Sammy Piccolo was his main running mate in AC area from Nicky Jr old crew so of course he jammed and sold out his best friend.

The point I’m trying to make is that I really don’t think the majority of the family trusted AP or the Feds would have jammed up a lot more of the major players in Philly.

-Dante