Interesting figure and an interesting read, thanks.

I'm not too well-versed on this, but I heard that the "Jewish Mob" as an organization died out rather quickly in the USA because Jewish gangsters got shunned in their own community where in Italian, Irish and African American communities gangsters tended to have more of a "following".

I did hear though that there were plenty of lone wolf Jewish criminals that stayed connected to the American Mafia even after the "Jewish Mob" as an organization was gone.
Is this still the case? Are there still individual Jewish gangsters part of wiseguy-led crews as associates?

Jewish organized crime is still around though. The "Israeli mafia" has a wide reach and is nothing to mess with. Israeli organized crime is largely based on large crime families that emigrated from North Africa (mostly Morocco) and the Caucasus (mostly Georgia and Azerbaijan) to Israel. So it's not quite the same as the Jewish-American Mob back in the days.
Also still plenty of Jewish gangsters from Russia and the Ukraine, but they tend to be part of Russian criminal organizations and everybody regards them as "Russian" instead of "Jewish".