Originally Posted by Louiebynochi
Originally Posted by jace
Originally Posted by Louiebynochi
Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto
None of these tapes should be made available. In fact, they should all be destroyed immediately! These are private conversations among friends

I think if we the public heard them I think the opinion of the avg wiseguy would be completely different,fucking around on theyre wives beating the shit outta theyre kids and wives. Violent on edge people typically create violent on edge households,not all but most....

Elaine Smith the retired FBI agent said she sat on wiretaps and listened to Wiseguys for hours and she said there was no 2 sides with them only 1 and they were violent crude and beat the shit outta theyre kids and they’re wives and we’re constantly backstabbing one another and trolling to rob theryre friends and even shook down the local butcher for discounts on meats....

I think she is a liar, if they had tapes of them saying they beat their wives and children those are the type of tapes they would release or leak to the media. No way they sit on those tapes, so she is lying. Even all the rats who have come forward who had mafia members as their fathers have never talked about beatings from parents. Those tapes are the the types they release, we want to see what is in the ones they hide.

Everyone is a liar except for child sex traffickers and wife beaters. Stop living in a fantasy

It's no fantasy that you use child abuse as a tool here any time you argue. You have said that me and NYMafia were child predators, you accuse people here of having supported child molestation, you claimed top wise guys were pimps pf kids, and now in a topic of why tapes are not released you go out of your way to bring up children being abused again, when it has nothing to do with what we are talking about. Next is you searching for old indictments to post up, in order to cover that the only reason you come on here is to claim child abuse against everyone in crime. Bookies to bosses, you have them molesting kids.