Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by Galassi70
I liked it.the LA family is intesting cause of really wasted potential
California families should have had imported guys.from the old country
To add strength to.the rank.and file

Operating within a state such as Cali that had such a small Italian populous, they were always challenged for recruits. If it weren't for out of state imports, the Dragna's would have been hard pressed to build a crew in the first place.

I think that if Bompensiero would be the boss the family would be in better shape.ok they was called the mickey mouse mafia but until frattiano flipping the family was still viable and even under the weak leadership of Milano during the Operation thin crust and in the Blitzstein murder,the family continue to be active.
What I want to say is with a best leadership the family could be active like the Detroit family but unfortunaly they was absorbed by the Gambinos like the Tampa family.

Bompensiero was a decades long rat! So in truth the very foundation was weak to begin with. Imagine if the HAD installed an 'informant' as the boss?? Lol It would have been a worse shit show than they already had out there.

Bompensiero wasnt a rat when Dragna died in 1956 and the reason he ratted in 1967 is that he lost the boss position,and was demoted by frank Simone from capo to a soldier,if he would be the boss in the 1960s for sure he would preferenze to went to jail then rat on the family.

Last edited by furio_from_naples; 04/12/21 10:49 AM.